Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art therapies with tremendous biological power to slow down the progression of bad health conditions or reverse the damage that the many conditions cause.
At Integra Medical Center (IMC) our purpose is to contribute powerfully to the well- being of patients from all over the world who are in need of innovative, cutting edge, and parallel therapies. We help different types of patients--- from the ones who have been abandoned or rejected from mainstream medicine, to the people committed to maintaining or optimizing their already good health.
Our goal is to validate our therapies with the proper clinical trials and in the meantime treat the ones in need that trust us, based on our many years of experience and multiple, successful, anecdotal cases.
Our everyday project at the moment is to deal primarily with autoimmune conditions such as systemic and skin Lupus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma and others; also, difficult eye retina problems, hopeless patients with neurological diseases such as Ataxia, Parkinson's disease, ALS, Cerebral palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal injuries, and diseases of Internal Organs conditions such as problems with the heart, liver or kidney insufficiencies.
All of this with our exclusive method designed by Dr Gonzalez
- Taking care of patients since 1991
- A few yards from the US border so the patient remains 90% of the time in the US.
- Total procedure time of 3 hours, which means short and safe therapies with no hospitalization.
- Process designed, performed and supervised by Dr. Gonzalez from start to finish.
- Ambulatory protocol. Reasonable cost - among the lowest worldwide.
- Personalized attention and care.
- Complete access to Dr. Gonzalez and his staff before and after the procedure.
- Minimal side effects.
- Treatment that works.