Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture
At integra Medical Center we are committed to provide the best and most advanced technology to treat our patients. Our most novel acquisition is Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture.
- Less bruises
- Less oedemas
- Better aspect of the skin
- Shorter postoperative recovery
- Ability to treat any zones of the body, even the most delicate ones
What Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture?
N.I.L.® technique is based on a movement of Nutation, which enables the fatty tissues to be removed while respecting the other tissues. This will make the postoperative shorter and less painful for the patient.
As the infiltration is the key point in liposculpture, the best the fat is infiltrated, the best the fat is prepared for the aspiration without complications. The nutation will create an emulsion of the fat, which will break up the fatty cells while respecting the tissues (no wrenching). After this step, the emulsified fat can be gently aspirated, while considerably reducing the bleeding, the risks of oedemas and bruises.
The infrasound (low frequency: lower than 20hz) is generated by the nutation beatings and will act as a body anaesthesia on the treated area, which will make the surgery and the recovery more comfortable for the patient. In opposition with other techniques, the infrasound effect acts well over the canula tip. The infiltration is then faster and spreads much better (homogeneous infiltration).
The nutational movement will also stimulate the collagen synthesis, which will tighten the skin in post operatory.
The Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture® allows :
- Classical lipoplasties: belly, flank, thigh (internal/ external), knees, calves, ankles, back, love handles, buttock, flabby thighs, arms, chin, neck.
- Special lipoplasties: abdominoplasty, gynaecomasty, fibrous zones, superficial lipo, micro liposuction, breast reduction, sweat gland, body lifting.
The Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture can be performed on men and women, from 18 years old, with any skin type/fat (Caucasian, Asian, African…), and also for 2nd liposuction surgery.