Placenta / STEM CELL THERAPy
Placenta Cell Therapy is a type of adult cell therapy that utilizes the placenta, or afterbirth of a woman who has undergone the child birthing process.
The placenta is obtained from a healthy young mother that has to meet very particular and rigorous screening test.
The method to obtain it has to be according the best standards, by qualified personal and supervised by our medical staff. The organ donation tests and other tests are performed so sterility is guaranteed (PCA-HIV, VDRL, IGM-TORCH, HBVAg. HACV-ag).That is why we are proud to claim this method of Placenta therapy is effective, simple, long lasting, non-toxic and risk free.
What is This Theraphy for?
According to our medical experience since 1991, this therapy is very effective for the following conditions:
AUTO - IMMUNE SYSTEM CONDITIONS, such as: Rheumatoid arthritis, Generalized or Discoid Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Auto-immune Hepatitis, Dermato-myositis, Psoriasis.
CHRONIC INFECTIONS, such as: Aids, Hepatitis C, Lyme disease and Tuberculosis.
CIRCULATION like: Arteriosclerosis, High Blood Pressure, Poor vein circulation. Tinnitus, Chronic dizziness. Kidney insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy; Migraine/tension headaches.
DEGENERATIVE DISEASES, for example: Arthritis; Osteoarthritis, Diabetes type II ( No-insulin dependent ). Atherosclerosis, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Kidney and Heart insufficiency, Liver Conditions, Emphysema (COPD) ; Pulmonary Fibrosis, Sarcoidosis
GENETIC CONDITIONS, such as: Retinitis pigmentosa; Usher syndrome, Lever's Muscular dystrophy in all its forms
NEUROLOGICAL CONDITIONS, such: Autism, Senile dementia and Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, Stroke & Anoxic brain damage, Cerebral palsy, Epilepsy, Peripheral neuropathy, Migraine/tension headaches, Spine and brain injuries.
The body's response to the IMC cell therapy and the healing power comes from:The tissue full of cell therapys, (ten times more cell therapys than the ones contained in umbilical cord blood) is absorbed by the blood and lymphatic capillary systems and migrates locally and systemically to the main organs (brain, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, etc.) where the cell therapys regenerate and revitalize the basic functions of these organs.
- Growth Factors like: HGH (anti-aging effect)
- Endothelial Growth Factor (Circulation)
- Neuron Growth Factor (Brain and Neuron)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor (Liver function).
- Immune- modulating proteins like TNF, ILs are slowly absorbed and biologically integrated to the body systems, promoting internal anti-inflammation, regeneration, revitalization, anti-tumor and antiviral activity.
Depending of the case, but most of the time after the implantation procedure is finished, several injections of a cell preparation are made. The liquid cell preparation is designed to access specific areas with the mentioned biological power.
Low Level Laser therapy is then applied to activate the cell therapys, promote healing and tissue repair of the implanted and injected areas.
A final evaluation of the patient is made, where we make sure the patient is ready to go back to the place where they are staying overnight.
The patients usually go home on the day following the implantation procedure, with some discomfort but with lots of hope for a better and healthier future.
WHY Placenta / Stem Cell Therapy (PST)?
The Great Advantages in our clinic are:
- IMC has developed a unique methodology where each patient is treated according to the condition to be treated.
- Local anesthesia is used most of the time.
- Very tiny and precise incisions are made in certain areas.
- The powerful tissue is placed under the skin and closed with one stitch.
- The whole procedure takes less than 40 minutes.
- This procedure should not limit your daily activities.
- The placenta is obtained from a healthy young mother that has to meet very particular and rigorous screening test.