Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by Parkinson’s Disease (PD).
Dr Omar Gonzalez provides Parkinson’s stem cell therapy to help those with unmet clinical needs achieve optimum health and better quality of life.
Dr Gonzalez designed and provide a unique protocol and methodology specifically for Parkinson’s disease. Although he sees each patient as a whole so each treatment’s dosis and implant’s location are decided accordingly and at the time of the initial consultation.
- The whole procedure and clinic visit time is around three hours.
- Our system do not limit your daily activities.
- Our overseas patients are free to travel the day after the procedure without any restrictions whatsoever.
Parkinson’s disease (PD) is the second most common neurodegenerative disease, a chronic degenerative neurological disorder, mainly affecting the motor system, caused by a shortage of the brain chemical dopamine that enables messages to be sent to the parts of the brain that control movement and some forms of thinking.
- Parkinson’s, which is currently incurable, affects approximately 1 in 100 people over the age of 60.
- Numbers of people living with the disease are estimated to be at least 1 million in the U.S. and 5 to 7 million worldwide.
- Men are one and a half times more likely to have Parkinson's than women.
Parkinson’s Stem Cell Therapy
Our propietary and exclusive Placenta Cell Therapy is a perinatal/adult cell therapy that utilizes the afterbirth structures of the child birthing process under a very particular and strict protocol & process.
The process goes througth a very particular and rigorous testings with the best standards by qualified personal and supervised by our medical staff. Proper sterility is checked by ruling out any contamination. We are proud to claim our proprietary method of Postnatal-stem cell therapy is effective, simple, long lasting, non-toxic and risk free.
The body's response to the IMC Cell Therapy and the healing power comes from:
This magnificent tissue is full of stem cells, (ten times more than the ones within the umbilical cord blood) the body reacts to this wonderful biological information as they migrate locally and systematically by the blood and the lymphatic capillary systems to the main organs (brain, heart, liver, kidneys, lungs, etc.) where the cells regenerate and revitalize their basic functions by either modulating the immune system or because of their anti-inflammatory power.
Also an angiogenesis effect has been documented with the Mesenchymal stem cells the placenta has.